Bluestacks Android Emulator For PC
Bluestacks is an American technology company that produces the BlueStacks App and other cloud-based cross-platform products. Bluestacks Company was founded in 2009 by Jay Vaishnav, Suman Saraf and Rosen Sharma, former CTO at McAfee and a board member of Cloud.com.
The BlueStacks App is specifically designed to facilitate Android applications to run on Windows PCs and Macintosh computers. The main object was to bring a platform where the Windows PC users can get maximum benefit & enjoy the Android Applications.
Bluestacks App is free platform where user enjoys any game or App from Android market and can enjoy get many enhanced features.
In most Android mobiles, user experience technical issue while installing any App and in some cases App installed in Android device but can’t utilize full features of the App. Users irritated when face such type of technical issues in its Android mobiles and can’t use major features.
Keeping in mind all these issues, the Bluestack was designed to provide full features of an application. It’s the most useful and efficient emulator App that supports all Android Applications. By using Bluestacks App, user can utilize all features for Android App or game. In many cases users detect difficulty with screen resolution in big screen devices which can be overcome by running this App on them.
For example while playing racing or shooting game in small Android devices it is difficult to locate the exact path or the person to kill but using big screen device user can easily view driving path and complete shooting locations. Most commonly used Apps like Snapchat, Tinder and Whatsapp provides high-quality platform to stream and download the videos for free and in some cases situation occurs when screen resolution won’t be sufficient to stream the video so in that cases video streaming on Windows PC or big screen devices will make you at ease to stream them.
Bluestacks Android emulator can also provide facility to download and install all applications and games on Android and can transfer them to your PC running on windows. If you have Google account then you can test, install and discover Google Play apps as it’s an Android emulator. Synchronization functionality feature provides you to sync your android devices with Bluestacks software on both your computer as well as tablet.
Bluestacks search engine will also help you to find and discover new applications and games.
BlueStacks on PC Minimum requirements:
RAM: 2 GB
Disk Space: 4 GB
Direct X 9.0 or higher for Windows:
.Net Framework 3.5 or higher for Windows:
Compatible OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 and Mac OS X.
Download and Install Bluestacks on PC (Windows / Mac)
Install BlueStacks on PC – Windows / Mac (First Time Installation)
- To start downloading the BlueStacks please click here. It will open a new tab and your download will start automatically.
- After the downloading is completed, run the setup file from downloads. Just go through the on-screen instructions by selecting all the recommended settings, and once done, you’re good to go.
- Now, wait for BlueStacks to download required apps and game data for your PC onto your PC.
- After the downloading is done, A home screen will appear that will be similar to the home screen of any other Android device.
- The Home Screen is divided further into the following rows :
- The first row contains recently used applications and the ‘search’ button.
- The second row gives us recommendations of some of the latest trending applications on Google Play Store.
- The last row contains some featured applications of specific categories.
- Our interest, for now, is in the “All Apps” button in the very first row. Go click on it, then browse and select BlueStacks Settings application. Go to Settings > Manage Accounts > Google.
- Now you will set up your Google Play Store account.
- You can either use an existing account or create a new one. Once you’ve gone through all the steps, you will have access to the Google Play Store, and its wide array of applications.
- Finally, head over to the homepage, and click on Google Play Store icon to launch it. Then, enable App Sync, which will allow you to seamlessly download and enjoy apps and games.
That’s it for now. You’ve successfully installed BlueStacks app player on your Windows or Mac PC! All you have to do now is the search for your desired application in Playstore; download it as you do on your other Android device and start using it.